Trouble importing profile from The Amp Factory

• Yes, I did format the drive with the Kemper and it has the necessary folders. I added the profiles to the shared folder. I haven't gotten the answer if it's ok to use the downloads from my purchase history or were they supposed to be emailed to me.

• Yes, I did format the drive with the Kemper and it has the necessary folders. I added the profiles to the shared folder. I haven't gotten the answer if it's ok to use the downloads from my purchase history or were they supposed to be emailed to me.

Hi LP_Freak.

Yes you can download the profiles from purchase history no problem. but they are a .RAR file.
    .RAR files are a easy way to hold all rigs in one location, but for them to work you will need a DE-compression program, such as winzip or winrar.

They are both free small utils from the web, so download either will be fine. and from there, you will be able to open the .RAR from us, and then simply see all the .KIPR files inside, then simply drag these to the shared folder of your flash drive..

You can then import these to the Kemper.

• Does the "External Storage" menu appears after plugging the USD drive ?
    If it does, when chosen, does the "Import/Export" menu appears ?
    If it does, when chosen, what displays the import process ? A message ? Nothing ?

• ... or were they supposed to be emailed to me.

They are not emailed to you. All you get via email is the download links. But it's the same link that you get in your Purchase History.
    And once again: You do NOT copy the rar file, you have to uncompress it and copy the *.kipr files to the Shared folder on your pen drive.
    Also make sure, you're in BROWSER mode on the Profiler when you want to import rigs.