What's in the next feature update?

• Yes. To read the profile from the usb drive with out storing it on the Kemper.

Even better: be able to browse a collection of rigs on an external drive and choose individual rigs to import.

Bugfixes must take priority though. The latest firmware has some annoying clicks and pops when switching between rigs. It sounds the worst when switching between two clean rigs.

• This is already there. But, due to the way level are measured and set vs. the way loudness is perceived, there's nothing that can be done much more.
    A clean sound will have by far less energy overall than a distorted sound, so for you to perceive them "equally loud" you'll have to set the volume for the clean sound higher. But this way you'll have a much stronger attack, that is were the most energy lays for a clean sound.
    So it's a matter of the device measuring (and setting) the maximum peak output vs. us perceiving the integral of the signal power in the time domain, so to speak.

:)

• Check out the Space parameter in output section. It's meant to give some stereo imaging when monitoring through headphones. Works very well and you don't have to sacrifice a slot just to get a stereo sound.

• Check out the Space parameter in output section. It's meant to give some stereo imaging when monitoring through headphones. Works very well and you don't have to sacrifice a slot just to get a stereo sound.

Yes, i've checked it but a signal splitter like the one included into Revalver (peavey plug in) would be better

• Next upgrade...maybe some minor bug repair before the NAMM's major upgrade?!? ;) ?(.....and other dying Leds on my believed KPA? :(

There's not much time between now and winter NAMM, so that's probably when the next upgrade will happen.

And yeah, sounds like they need to address the "dying LEDs" problem.

• Considering the wealth of profiles available which seems to be endless I think we are desperately in-need of direct profile loading from memory card/stick than ever before. It's got to happen as it's becoming tiresome to load different backups and many profiles are being neglected cause our machines are full.