Identified bugs that need fixing: All the Kemper problems in one place

• Think you are wrong, a sound card at 3ms 44.1 khz. is 1ms at 96khz.

Given your example: 128 samples @ 44.1 kHz give you data for about 2.90ms audio. If you double the frequency, you will get the data for half the time: about 1.3ms.

But with each buffer there comes overhead (transaction costs, more interrupts), you need to handle twice the number of buffers including twice the overhead. So, without the number of samples per block, your equation doesn't really help.You can also have 1.3ms latency with 44.1, just half the blocksize.

• My point is that if Kemper can not handle smaler buffer size maybe a higher samplerate is the way to go? Like my soundcard, if I have it at 96khz, the audio plugs and softsynths is much faster and it works.

• Great intentions here, but I don't think this thread is the answer. Look at how long this thread has become based on one 'bug'.

Reaper has a great model for this. A Bug sub-forum, where users post there supposed bugs in threads, and others attempt to duplicate it.

Once verified as a bug by 2 or more users and/or a moderator/beta tester, a new post could then be added to a stickied thread of current verified bugs, linked to the original bug thread. Only moderators should be able to add and edit posts to the stickied thread, and when an issue is fixed or resolved, renaming or prefixing it Closed,Fixed, or Not A Bug in the original thread/stickied post.

All discussion should take place in the original thread to avoid polluting the 'verified bug' thread. (Reaper actually has an issue tracker for this, but I'm sure a simple stickied thread would suffice for now).

* I actually have a few months old bug to do with performance mode slot names, it was verified by Hell_G and Timo said he would look into it, but I've seen nothing since. I'll wait for some improvement in bug noting rather than pollute this thread more.

Like I said, great intentions by nightlight, I do think some version of my idea would be a better solution in the long run, it's fairly well tested as a working model in Reaper. Check it yourselves:

http://forum.cockos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Edited once, last by Bevosss ().

• Here's a bug that I hope gets fixed soon because it's very distracting for me when I'm practicing some of my band's covers. I use a Banshee talk box in the Kemper FX loop and keep the direct out turned off in the master section so the talk box isn't constantly on and buzzing next to my ears.

Now, since one of the latest firmware updates, once you select a performance that has the FX Loop on, the direct out in the master section (which is a system setting) gets turned on from then on, even after you leave that particular slot and the FX Loop is no longer on.

Probably not a lot of users affected by this one, nevertheless it's a bug that IMO needs to be addressed.