Tuner on Rocktron Midi Raider

• To all the Rocktron Midi Raider users out there... Im planing on buying a Midi Raider and wonder if there is a tuner displayed on the Raider if you switch it on?

That would be great, because there would be no need for an external tuner. :thumbup:

Thanx so far...

• hi Emmi......I own the previous version of the midi raider, the All Access.

the answer is no, you cannot display the tuning screen on the rocktron pedalboard. at least you cannot with normal procedure, like assigning CC controls to the pedalboard switches. maybe if a good midi tech programs the sys ex, there might be a chance but don't think neither rocktron people nor the kemper ones are interested in this.

besides, the kemper pb is coming, so there won't be no need for additional midi work for other pedalboards. don't know though how much time it'll take for the kemper pedalboard.

nevertheless I have always used the all access with magnificent results, not only because of the features (switching on/off the kemper fx - wah and whammy pedal with two expression pedals hooked to the rocktron all access) but because of the sturdiness of the pedalboard which is a real tank, undestructable.........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• read the Behringer with the unoforkemper chip does........don't like the switches on the behringer though. the rocktron has those steel ones that are so reliable!

Yesterday, though, I had my first gig of the 2014 tour. I realize the kemper tuner screen is well visible from a distance of 3-5 meters. so be it without seen it on my all acess :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music