Let me show you my bands IEM setup (+kemper!)

• We use the Behringer X32 Setup, too. FoH is the X32 Standard Console. On Stage we have two S16 and the X32 Core. Every musican has his own P16M. It works fantastic!

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection

• Thanks for sharing! My bassist doesn't go the the IEM's, how'd you get yours to go with it? ( recently converted my percussionist during a recent recording session, just one to go!)

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Cool video, thanks for sharing.

So you are running FOH and monitors through the Beringher? Can you also add reverb to the IEMs through the mixer?

Thanks again,
    Sean

Yes there are 8 effect slots (i believe from 44 different effects to choose from) you can run as a send or direct. Pretty cool!

We use the Behringer X32 Setup, too. FoH is the X32 Standard Console. On Stage we have two S16 and the X32 Core. Every musican has his own P16M. It works fantastic!

We thought about the p16m route but it would increase size and setup so we just left it as is.

Thanks for sharing! My bassist doesn't go the the IEM's, how'd you get yours to go with it? ( recently converted my percussionist during a recent recording session, just one to go!)

We were all thrilled of the idea of no more amps (assuming the foh system is capable), no more monitor sound checks, and complete control of our ears. No one argued.

• We're using hardwired stereo IEM on rehearsals, using Logic X. It sounds excellent, very good Kirchhoff Drums kit miced with audix and neumann mics, both guitars are Kemper, bass going DI through a plug in. Very transparent. Bass guy insists on moving some air with his Ampeg 8x10, though :D .
    We do not use IEM live as most venues we play are not equipped that well and we don't have a board to take along. So stage sound almost always is total mayhem.

I'm aware of the 'more of me' factor, i'd like to hear how you set up your mix anyway just to have a comparison. So a clip is highly appreciated :thumbup: .

• Thanks for posting your setup in detail. Awesome work! And +1 for a pratice recording :D

To all IEM-Users: Do you have drums on your ears? As I plan getting IEMs with my band I'm curious if that's really a need or just a nice-to-have ;)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

Thanks for posting your setup in detail. Awesome work! And +1 for a pratice recording :D

To all IEM-Users: Do you have drums on your ears? As I plan getting IEMs with my band I'm curious if that's really a need or just a nice-to-have ;)

I have everything in mine. I use a set of 1964 ears 6 driver ones I would say drums are a must ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I've got a pair of 6 driver Inearz, smaller company out of Orlando Florida. Amazing sound and finish.

We're using hardwired stereo IEM on rehearsals, using Logic X. It sounds excellent, very good Kirchhoff Drums kit miced with audix and neumann mics, both guitars are Kemper, bass going DI through a plug in. Very transparent. Bass guy insists on moving some air with his Ampeg 8x10, though :D .
    We do not use IEM live as most venues we play are not equipped that well and we don't have a board to take along. So stage sound almost always is total mayhem.

I'm aware of the 'more of me' factor, i'd like to hear how you set up your mix anyway just to have a comparison. So a clip is highly appreciated :thumbup: .

sure, I'll post one from the next practice. I'd be a bit bummed practicing with that kind of setup then live is totally different. IEM's keep everything consistent for us.

Thanks for posting your setup in detail. Awesome work! And +1 for a pratice recording :D

I've got some drums just so I know they are there. Lots of low end punch.

• Did you record a pratice yet? 8)

Sorry to jump onto an old thread but I would love to hear your mix as well if you have been able to record it yet. I have searched Youtube and found that there are pretty cool IEM mixes of U2 and Muse available. Just picked up a 4 input mixer today for onstage use - using the KPA headphones out into a mixer (1/4" stereo headphones out to 2 1/4 mono in on the mixer) and then out to my Shure PSM 900 Left / Right so I have a stereo IEM of my guitar that is close (there is some loss in the audio quality but not much) to just plugging into the headphones out of the KPA. When we rehearse later this week I will bring in the vocals, bass and drums that currently run to our stage monitors in mono and mix that with my guitar (thinking of panning them hard left or right but would be interested in hearing what others are doing.)