Hi Everybody

• Hey all great to be here...
    Been hanging around the forum for the last couple of months and decided to pull the trigger. Ordered the rack, now the wait begins. I've got to say the info I have gotten from this forum is unbelievable. Please don't get me wrong thinking I'm blowing smoke but you guys have been gentlemen even when you might disagree with something. What that does is to allow us to share things without fear of being fried (or is that flamed). Played in a classic rock band for some time and decided to give it up cause I just got tired of the same scene. In the past few weeks I've sold a boogie Lonestar, various stomps, Presonus sound sys, speakers, Peavey EXP guitar, because I got really jealous hearing all the great things about the Kemper. Like some of you I play in a church worship band and absolutely love it. Just purchased a James Tyler Variax JTV69 and played it for the first time this weekend. Brought my backup guitar just in case but didn't need it. Hooked into my HD500 and it came to life. I can't explain it but I soloed quite a bit and had more compliments on the tone, fatness and cut thru the mix. The Soundman was all smiles and told me it was awesome. This was good but with the Kemper it will be un....believable. ^^ keep up the good work.

• I'm into classic rock, contemporary Christian worship, probably looking for clean to crunch and some lead tones. So much to chose from I'll just have to go thru and see what I like. I have the James Tyler Variax and HD500 so I have a lot of tweaking to do. If anybody has some suggestions on where to start that would be great. You all seem very helpful to the newbies and hope that I can contribute as I get more into the Kemper. I'm a tweaker so I'll probably spend a lot of time messing around. :huh: