Extra Expressions along with FCB

• Hello gents!! I am a little confused as to the possiblities of utilizing either my EV5 or EX-P along with my FCB-1010.

Here's what I'm after but what I thought I could do.... ?( I've not been able to accomplish and I'm REALLY needing it for my set.

I use the FCB exp pedals as a volume but only as a "rhthym to lead rise/ boost" type so heel always returns me to the same and I can rise to a sweet spot when needed for dynamics. I use the othe FCB exp pedal for wah and pitch applications. What I am needing now is another instance where I connect a 3rd exp pedal to one of the #1 or #2 holes to do zero type swell in's. Currently I reach back on the songs that I need to do this on and change the value on the volume pedal from a -2db to a -4.8db setting in the rig menu but what a hassel. It seemed like when I hooked in the either of external exp pedals it disabled my FCB exp pedals. Please show me where I've missed the boat here. :huh:

• A regular expression pedal can only control Volume, Wah, or Pitch in the Kemper. You would need another MIDI device with an expression pedal to control any of the other parameters that are available.

What about running your guitar into a volume pedal before it hits the Kemper, rather than using an expression pedal to do it? You could use the external one for swelling from silence, and set the volume in the KPA (I think you can do this) to serve as a boost.

If you aren't using all of your stomp slots, you could also load one of the boost effects and do it that way.