Fx Loop Placeable After Effects

• I think this may have already been requested but here goes anyway- i would like the effects loop to be able to be placed either in or after the Reverb slot on the Kemper. Here is why- i have a strymon Big sky and timeline that i would like to place at the end of my signal chain but then to come back into the kemper so that i can still utilise all the kemper outputs for monitoring and FOH.

• I'm struggling with the same problem here. I'm using Line6 M13 as a midi controller but also as an external effect processor. The M13 has a nice looper which I really would like to place at the end of the signal chain. I don't really understand why the reverb and delay must have been locked on their positions. I hope that I could place each stomp and effect slot wherever I want to.

• What about going from monitor or main out to the M13? That would be after delay and reverb.

That could be solution for using looper. You mean that I would then run signal from M13 output to power amp/mixer? Feels quite good idea, it's just that I would then have to place all M13 effects at the end. With the current setup I'm able to place M13 effect also before stack, which is very nice feature.

• Then go the other way and place the KPA in the loop of the M13. You can choose the loop of the M13 to be anywhere you like.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)