KPA - Apollo UAD-Protools

• hey all !

I connect KPA -main output : jack left and right to the apollo -input Line 5 input Line6 .

I get 2 pistes mono ready in Protools.

i get very few sound in the piste and the pots level begin inactiv ...

something special beetwen KPA and Apollo?
    parameters?

thanx for answort

• Hi it seems its a protools configuration problem with your audio interface?
    Have you tried to record via SPDIF? maybe its easier? For reamp its better using the analog outputs, as the apollo does some kind of conversion on spdif output .

What is the apollo interface that you have?

p.s. Eu sou portugues , se precisares de ajuda envia mensagem pessoal :)

• I have this setup (but with logic).

I use the spdif. Its very easy and no extra AD/DA conversions. Also very easy record both the dry/wet signal.

Although the analog inputs should also work. I also used them before to see if there was some coloring of sound.
    But it should also work. Did you check your apollo console to see if you get a signal on 5/6?

You know that apollo has a PT settings. And if i'm not mistaken it shifts the inputs with 1 (don't quote me on that, i use logic). But i have read something about this on the uad forums.

• also i try connect my electro-accoustic guitar Yamaha APX 700 (very nice pré amp) with the rigs accoustic in KPA and with with the volum very high , i get a very little sound in protools ....ok i try with SPDIF................