Posts by Tone

I would try djemass Mesa profiles for the resolution sounds. Andy timmons seems using mesa amp and cab in studio and live . Dont forget as well, andy timmons uses his own signature humbucker, that boosts a lot .

Maybe the sound in electric gipsy , using a mesa boogie lonestar can put you on good track , as there is some Texas Boogie Grit on it .

p.s. hehe after writing the above lines, i found this link of andy timmons Rig , in fact he uses mesa boogie lone star , hehe i was right, kemper helps in memory ! hehe .

http://www.uberproaudio.com/wh…ar-rig-gear-and-equipment

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You should check it for auditioning this profile of mine . Great playing by Miguel Batalha !

Thanks for commenting . I Believe that maybe direct amp profiles is best way to go ? My thing is to use merged cabinets i do have , that is why i was thinking that finding way to profile my pre amp with cabinet simulator on , and making merged profiles, when i would inside kemper change cabinet would be more accurate . Theres the poweramp variable missing in the cabinet simulator on my pre amp profiling . . .

Hello all ! I have got a pre-amp i want to profile before selling it , i didnt yet profiled with the new firmware that can create merged profiles , my question is the following , i would like to profile my favorite pre-amp settings, is better to create direct out only ? or use my behringer DI, to create merged profiles using the cabinet simulation on pre-map, and then replace it with better cabs inside kemper ?

If the advice will be to create merged profiles , what is the best way to do it ? using cabinet simulation on the pre-amp or doing it on the Behringer GI100 ULTRA-G that has guitar cabinet simulation .

Thanks in advance for any help and advice .

cheers

Dude, no offense, but better learn some anatomy before posting nonsense like this. ;)
    A kidney stone can only pass through the ureter to the bladder (and is actually expected to do that).
    Pancreatic stones NEVER come from the kidney.
    @lonestargtr: I hope they gave you enough metamizole and butylscopolamide. Get well soon! ;)

You are right , i aint no doctor , but my father died with a pancreatities and he had kidney stones at same time, but i missunderstood the origin, as it seems didnt came from the kidney , but yes from the biliar ( in my native language called vesicula ) . Sorry for confusing Kidney with the biliar , i am not english native spoken .

Most important than my past observation that was technically inacurate , is that lonestar gets better and treats those stones, and keep bringing wonderfull profiles to kemper fellows . Cheers

As for now, I'm just sitting at home waiting for a kidney stone to pass. I was at ER last night briefly while they tried to figure out why I was in so much pain. I don't recommend getting a kidney stone, but I'm glad I was in Nashville and not on the road somewhere.

Be sure to erradicate the stones, now a days its easy to do that , and in future control it periodically, which is easy as well . Its very dangerous if it passes to the pancreas. And if the pancreas has a stone , gets inflamated and causes a pancreatitis , which makes organism defences atacking other organs . I am sorry , i dont want to scare you , but information is good, and it happened to my sweet father . It happened too to another friend casually at same time . So nowdays when i listen about kidney stones... , dont be scared but dont take it lightelly .

Best wishes for that Health thing

sorry for being off topic

update - I might not be able to get the profiles done this week. Might be pushed back to next week depending on my friend's availability this week.

I'll keep you guys posted.

I plan on doing the profiles with a nice strat, Les Paul and a Colliings 335 type guitar and I won't be adding any post EQ or effects.

take your time , and make sweet profiles when possible! we will love them for sure ! Find some sweet spot for the mikes combo , that is balanced , and go for it . cheers

:D Great Captainbrew !!!!!

do people know these amps are rare and difficult to get ? and they are modern takes of DUMBLE ?

It made months i didnt write anything on forum . . it was your post , that made me to interrupt silence, hehe . Watching only a few replies on your proposal for profiling those beautifull amps ! I think comunity should love profiles of those lovelly amps . I think they are very difficult to find, so you are lucky man , specially the Bludotone Amps Hi-Plains Drifter, which is very expensive in real life, and has a very long list of wait time to get it.

The Hi-Plains Drifter is a single-channel, 150-watt amplifier with spring reverb designed for the bluesy rock players of the SRV and Eric Johnson school. Bludotone's Brandon Montgomery describes the amp's tone as "going from a sparkly, spankin' clean to a medium roar overdrive, but still retaining the guitar's original tone. Even though the amp is 150 watts, it still produces those overdriven tones at a reasonable volume... it doesn't have to be loud, but it sure likes to be loud."

So please bring some Great Blues Profiles !! a la SRV, Eric Johnson and Mayer Styles ! :D

Two Rock Kimock head

only 25 were made !! :D

Steve and Bill recently teamed up to develop the Kimock Signature amplifier, an incredible tone machine that contains a mix of new, old, out of production, and custom components each individually chosen to produce the most toneful, responsive, articulate and musically inspiring Two-Rock amp to date. Only 25 units will be available due to parts scarcity.