Pinal vinyl stop Pedal

• What about the New Effekt pinalstop Vinyl Pedal in Version 2.3
    Does they have Not already finished?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I don't get what you're on about. The effect has been around since the 2.2 FW. There's no preset for the vnyl stop, so turning the browse knob doesn't help. Look under effects instead.

• There was some footage from the recent NAMM where they were talking about vinyl stop pedal alongside the pitch effects and re-amping. I think these features were shown as a "Look what we've added since you saw us last" nudge. I think a few of us obsessives (Myself included of course) got confused as the newest features like Beat Scanner were mentioned in the same vid. That's my take on it anyway...

What's that? Rig Manager is out NOW... what am I doing here.... *legs it*

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs