Number of rigs you have for "Rig Exchange" and last dated rig

• Okay, so I deleted the DB and reloaded all the rigs from RE with same result. The two latest profiles from the website are not included. Not a huge loss, but still wonder why it isn't synchronized properly. I'm going to try it on my reserve PC at the rehearsal/studio tomorrow (an old laptop Win 7 computer).

• There should clearly be an update button for both local library and rig exchange on the final release. Should not be so hard to include. My guess is that the rig exchange doesn't "update" more than once per 24 hour, so you could almost never audition the latest rigs after a certain time stamp.

i don't know what's the very latest on the refresh cycle but right now it is no instantaneous. this is the first public beta and there were many things we were able to test beforehand but not the load on the server. the attention rig manager gets is overwhelming thanks to you all. and as a result, we see right now that some aspects of the communication with our server need to be adjusted. we will balance things over the next weeks and you will get a faster response and more up-to-date results. this is fairly easy because differently from what some postings indicated we are not dealing with a design flaws here.

update buttons are so 90s ;)

hope that helps, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i don't know what's the very latest on the refresh cycle but right now it is no instantaneous. this is the first public beta and there were many things we were able to test beforehand but not the load on the server. the attention rig manager gets is overwhelming thanks to you all. and as a result, we see right now that some aspects of the communication with our server need to be adjusted. we will balance things over the next weeks and you will get a faster response and more up-to-date results. this is fairly easy because differently from what some postings indicated we are not dealing with a design flaws here.

update buttons are so 90s ;)

hope that helps, gs

Thanks for the info regarding my issues! :)

And I'm an 80's kid, I like it simple, but with advanced options ;)

• Gotta love it when you launch Rig Manager, and the new uploads are automatically added :)

Mine is updated today as well, but if there is some uploads tobight I bet they won't go to DB for RM directly. But as the mod said, there is improvement to come on every aspect, after all it is just a beta. Lets hope it is streamlined in the future, and the 2.3 OS bug(s) are corrected before final release.