[NEW] RigManager page on wikpa.org

• By now, I should be used to Kemper leaving out important info from the manual

no offense, but do you own any other USB devices? it is always the same principle, you actually can't do it wrong. I would never expect that this must be explained in a manual.
    Computer always type A connector.
    Device always type B connector.

• timo, i totally agree. however, I do have an external HD case that uses a USB-A, and even stranger it came with a cable that is 1 USB-A to 2 USB-A's. Yes, you heard it right - a USB Y cable with 3 USB-A connectors. I have no idea what would happen if I connected two devices to it...or two computers. Yeah, it's definitely rare and bizarre.

• [quote='Bevosss','index.php?page=Thread&postID=131414#post131414']I would never expect that this must be explained in a manual.

And yet 2 users at least thought the front connector was ok to use. Doesn't hurt to mention it won't work, one small sentence is all it needs in the manual.

Like I said, I forgot about the one on the back because I never use it. I bet I'm not the last user to do that.

Edited once, last by Bevosss ().