Favourite box question

• Using rig manager does the favourite box have any function on rig exchange downloads? When I tick the box here it doesn't seem to do anything?

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• Thanks Paults..I also saw a difference when I used import rigs compared to drag and drop that I could not mark as favourite or rename things..using drag and drop from desktop I can mark as favourite on these rigs rename and they also appear in the KPA in favourites. Can't seem to do the same with rig exchange until the rig is in the KPA or in local library.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• You're welcome :)

'I can see why it would be necessary to get the Rig out of the Rig Exchange list to be able to mark it as a Favorite - what is the point of having a Favorite that you haven't imported?

As an aside - all of the Rigs I have posted to the Rig Exchange display as Favorites in that view to me. That makes send to me - They were favorites, associated with my ID when I posted them.

• Thanks Paults..I also saw a difference when I used import rigs compared to drag and drop that I could not mark as favourite or rename things..using drag and drop from desktop I can mark as favourite on these rigs rename and they also appear in the KPA in favourites. Can't seem to do the same with rig exchange until the rig is in the KPA or in local library.

that's intentional. everything in your profiler, on a USB stick or your local drive can be made a favorite. the Rig Exchange is something you can only preview and pull from. think of it as one way street.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here