RigManager is syncing for a long time with the Kemper at every program start

• Ok, first of all the support is rock solid, I got the answer to my problem within one hour!

At the beginning of this thread, someone mentionned a appdata file to be deleted. This totally correct BUT the KPA must be OFF when you do that (I tried it before and it did nothing with the KPA on).

you have to start the KPA on Browse mode while holding the Rig button, then start the Rig Manager.
    It syncs correctly and then you're good.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to check with the support, that was it for me and I'm so glad to be back in business!

• I just got bit by this one too. It took me an hour or so of wasted time to figure out how to fix it (this thread helped a lot!). I have a plain vanilla Windows 7 machine, so please fix this one ASAP so others don't have to waist their time figuring out the solution on their own.

• I had the exact same problem and that solution fixed it. Thanks !

• Cool it worked for you!
    I just repeated what support told me to do, there seems to be several people who had this issue...

it's the only awkward thing that happened to me with the KPA since I've got it, and the beast just keeps improving, what a ride!