Kemper not syncing with rig manager - Vista

• Possibly a stupid question but here goes...My local library is showing zero rigs, but is connecting fine with the rig exchange. The USB connection seems ok but I'm unable to browse the rigs currently on my Kemper.

I'm aware Vista is not officially supported but I'm reading that other users have been fine with it.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance! :)

• Local db is (at least in Win7) at C/User/YourUserName/AppData/Local/KemperAmps/RigManager/
    There, you will find a KPserialnumberofyourkemper.db

But Local Library is not where the profiles on your Kemper will appear. Local Library is where you can store Profiles on your pc.
    If your KPA is connected and detected corretly, it will show up as a seperate category below RigExchange and Local Library.

Is the driver for the KPA installed? If so, you should find the Kemper Amplifier in your device-manager.

• Thanks for the reply. I've found the relevant folder - but there is no .db file, just the app and the manual.

Regards the driver - I assumed this would be installed as part of the standard installation (Kemper is not showing as a device). Can I check somewhere specific to see if it has been installed?

Many thanks in advance! :)

• Can't believe it but I may have actually fixed it. Found another thread on here which mentioned a coinstall driver. Downloaded that, removed the original driver, reinstalled as a repair rather than full install, re-booted and it now appears to be syncing.

To summarise...that was a massive pain in the a*se. Next up is mission midi. Might get round to playing some guitar at some point in the future :S

• Hello Chalen, can you elaborate what you did to fix your issue please. I have exactly the same problem but don't understand what you mean by downloading a 'coinstall driver', etc.
    Thanks for any help,
    Shawn

• I might have the same problem. USB driver installed with rig manager, rig manager syncing with with rig exchange, but it is showing zero rigs on Kemper. I cannot use preview function in rig manager. Could you describe how you coped with that?