Check it out, Kemper in a head format

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean, however, the top panel is attached to brackets behind it and the Kemper is also attached to brackets with machine screws on either side, just like it would be if mounted into a rack.

Yeah, sorry, sometimes my English translates weirdly... From the pics I had the impression that you had just let the KPA slip into the case, and was wondering how you locked it inside.
    So I guess my question was: what does hold the KPA in its place? Now I got it :thumbup:

• I want someone to make me a case for my rack version that fits perfectly around the rack, no extra space, lightweight, with a handle on top for easy carrying, and maybe a door that slides up and down to protect the front. make it look classy, similar to this design. this design is great, but it probably adds too much weight and square footage which defeats the convenience of the rack version. i love how lightweight the rack is and how little space it takes up. i originally wanted a white kemper head and a camplifier so it would be easy to carry place to place but opted for the powered rack because of a deal on ebay i couldn't pass up. I'm not a huge fan of the green color