My Kemper has just arrived (unboxed and just plugged in 15 minutes ago)

• Initial impression: Wow, it really does sound "real"/analog

Recording wont be a problem has my mbox 2 has spdif

currently playing: KEMPER>XLR OUT LEFT> TECH 21 POWER ENGINE 60

I looked at the rigs and I have many loaded, but if you don't mind, please tell me your favorite or whats considered the best "mesa triple rectifier" with high gain, not stombox overdrive, but real MESA TRIPLE RECTIFIER !!!??? lol

I will update as I play more, but my initial impression is impressed. it is definitely not the hype or overstatement that it is the premier profiler.

thanks for welcomes and mesa rig recommendations :)

• You must not like it that much...15 minutes and you're already set the guitar down to write on the computer?

:)

I spent 30 minutes on the first patch...now that's love...

;)

Welcome!

• No way dude, best piece of gear to date IMO, the only thing its missing is an audio interface, which isn't a big deal, but maybe a firmware update could even fix that. I have like 20 mesa rigs ive been going through, I just had to share and also ask what favorite mesa rigs do you guys use/suggest for heavy natural gain (non stomp box) triple rectifier files...this sound is so impressive, like now I see how this is really quite different than all the other 'rig simulator pre-amp" modelers, and ive only spent a few hours with it. I cant wait to really read the manual, and read about some tips and tricks. Best first impression on digital/sound gear (or any guitar gear) ive ever had, only thing I could be happier with is only the guitars of course :)

• Yeah, I gotta second the recommendation for the Lasse Lammert rig pack. It's a free download from the Kemper site if it's not on your Kemper already (wasn't on mine). Great heavy tones!

• thanks again guys

i love this damn thing, its the best thing ive ever heard, like wow the 11r and axe have really no business being in the same category as the kemper, they are not similar in any way except their use for sim, but man, the sim is so diffferent ijust really cant compare it, im reallly now blown away

just got TRS cables for monitor, and i bought spdif cables for sending the audio digital from the kemper to the mbox2 SOOOOO

i should be able to record within the week :)

thanks

• No, I mean TRS to m-audio BX8A , for stereo... (thank you for that tip tho)

Also, do you guys like the bx8a, cuz I got a pair for $250 (shipped/no tax) and I heard not only is the bx8a excellent, but $250 is agreat deal

What do you think?