Rig Manager Blue Screen Of Death [solved]

• Don't know if anyone else out there has been experiencing the same problems. I'm running the 64-bit version of rig manager on a windows 7 Ultimate system and it crashes the computer pretty much every time I run it, sometimes in a few seconds. The longest time I've had it running before crashing is around 20 mins. The system will suddenly go the blue screen of death and restart...
    Any thoughts?
    Is this a bug that Kemper would be interested in investigating further for future releases?
    All input would be greatly appreciated.

• I think you could attach image of BSOD. Also try to make sure if BSOD is not caused by faulty hardware (I mean faulty memory, USB controller) or installed software.
    I had BSOD once, but I was unable to reproduce it. Thread about it is here Kemper driver BSOD

You can check your memory with: Memtest. Just burn it to CD, or make bootable USB stick and boot your PC from it.

• I think you could attach image of BSOD. Also try to make sure if BSOD is not caused by faulty hardware (I mean faulty memory, USB controller) or installed software.
    I had BSOD once, but I was unable to reproduce it. Thread about it is here Kemper driver BSOD

You can check your memory with: Memtest. Just burn it to CD, or make bootable USB stick and boot your PC from it.

Or ask COMODO :)

• Update for you, I've traced the source of my problem to non standard chipset drivers.

My Toshiba Laptop came with crappy Windows 8.1, which I replaced with Windows 7.

I had the toshiba chipset drivers installed side by side with the intel drivers downloaded from the Intel site.

Apparently the Toshiba drivers, even though older are tailored to their hardware platform, the latest intel drivers are therefore incompatible with with the toshiba motherboard even though the chipsets correspond.

Anyway, disabled the intel chipset drivers and no more blue screen :)