Pod X3 live say goodbye

• Tomorrow a Long era with line 6 gear end. I sell My pod X3 live. Cause since 1 Year i Trust in My kpa And now it's Time to Day goodbye. The only thing i have to say the line6 gear Never Leave me alone or had a Software or hardwarecrash. It's a Good Concept but kpa Sounds Are better.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I to was a big Line6 fan boy I used a vetta 2 for around 10 years it was only when I went wrong at a gig and line 6 told me they might not be able to fix it due to spare parts being very limited as the vetta was no longer in production so I decided to look for a new amp which was when I stumbled upon the holy grail which is the KPA.

Vjclaus hope all goes well with your transition, I'm sure it will though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Same here - I own/have owned a Vetta and ext. cab, Flextone Plus and ext. cab, Flextone II Plus, Flextone III Plus and ext. cab (two of 'em), HD500, DT25, DL4, MM4, and the baby Pod. I've sold the Flextone and one of the two Flextone IIIs, but the others are gathering dust.

I'm not looking back, the KPA beats 'em all by a mile (but I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone here)! :)

• I too started out with line6 xt bean and incorporated it into the Atomic 50W tube amp. I accepted the limitations of the pods but once I hooked it up to the Atomic it came to life, sort of. Sold the xt and got the X3 Live and recently sold that. I have the HD500 and basically using it as midi foot switch and powering my JTV 69 Variax. The USB on the hd500 stopped working right after I got it. The Atomic was too bassey for my taste so I opened the back up and replaced the speaker with the 90w Celestion shadow and sounds awesome with my KPA. The HD 500 gives me more flexibility since it has so many more stomps and effects than the Kemper. I saved some of my patches in the HD 500 for backup. Been doing it long enough to know you always need a backup. ;)

• L6 gear was the best digital gear for a long time.

Loved my Pod's, Vetta's and Variax.

I even developed some firmware upgrades for Pod/Vetta.

Today is my studio/home completly Line6 free - all digital guitar gear I use is KPA, Logic and Positive Grid.

Hope they get back now with support from Yamaha.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de