Small footprint Midi board

• I don't find the FCB1010 unmanageable at all. Sure, It's a bit big, but for the ease in which it communicates with the KPA, it's no biggie. I will say this: It's built like a tank!

• Just thought I would post an update on the decision I made for a small midi board. I went with the liquid foot mini+. It can utilize 2 way communication including the tuner(just need the phantom box to do so), small foot print (11x5 inches), flexible midi routing to control 2 devices, cheaper than the liquid foot jr with same amount of switches (just not individual screens, only one large screen), and best of all they are in stock and it due to arrive today.

• I use a Rolland GFC-50. works fine. 5 presets plus an A/B switch. So acces to 10 rigs. plus a small bank switch to go from )) to 01, 02, 03 etc etc for even more Banks. You can't switch effects on and off but that doesn't bother me that much (yet). I use the A/B switch to switch between lead and rythm volume. or to add chorus or another effect. So 6-10 rigs are basicly the same as 1-5 but with something extra.works well in live situations.

• Just thought I would post an update on the decision I made for a small midi board. I went with the liquid foot mini+. It can utilize 2 way communication including the tuner(just need the phantom box to do so), small foot print (11x5 inches), flexible midi routing to control 2 devices, cheaper than the liquid foot jr with same amount of switches (just not individual screens, only one large screen), and best of all they are in stock and it due to arrive today.

I know this is an old thread but I'm in a similar situation. I need a small footprint controller that can send PC messages on some buttons and CC messages on others, and be able to control several devices at once (if I want it to). I like to switch rigs with different amounts of gain (PC messages), then use different buttons to turn stomps on and off (CC messages), so it's more like a traditional pedal board. Can the Liquid Food Mini function like this? Access to KPA tuner is great also, but you have to use the phantom box?