Uno4Kemper: help a poor guy

• A poor guy with bad english...

Well I use the FCB with the Uno4kemper chip. All well. But I just want to reconfigure my rig bank.

So I will take an example: I have a rig called "Hard Rock", midi prgchg#17. I want to assign it to the switch 1 of the first bank and to the switch 3 of th 3rd bank. Saying.

I am an idiot: I remember I was selecting the midi channel with expression pedal A, but I do not remember how.......

In other terms how to assign a midi channel affected to a rig to one preset of the FCB?

I know, ... I am a real idiot... I forgot how to do that :love:

• If I understand correctly, pull up the rig and go into system. The midi OrgChg# dial allows you to assign that rig to any or all prg switches so you'd assign it to 1 for first switch/first bank and 13 for 3rd switch/ 3rd bank.

• Ok I understand my mistake. I was trying to change the midi channel assigned to a bank preset (for example, wanting to assign channel midi 65 to bank 2 switch 1. Which is dedicated to channel midi # 6) I was trying to do the things in a wrong way, as when I was configuring the FCB without the Uno chip...

Thanks a lot for your help...

• I would use performance mode for this it would make it quicker and easier :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk