Performance Mode Crash

• just happened today....switching from Browse to Performance mode. The last selected bank show, then when using the 1010 to swich to a different Performance bank, screen goes dim..nothing shows, then after a few seconds it resets itself to original (previous) bank....never happened before. Anyone has noticed this issue yet?

Thanks!

G

i had a suspicion that the UnO4Kmeper 1.3 Chip was causing it...swapped it for the 1.1 and no issues...

Interesting ???

I noticed last nite that switching from browse to performance mode is very laggy. It never used to be like this on my toaster version I'm going to check my toaster with the uno4kemper connected and see the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• thanks! yes, I am on 2.3.3 and got the 1.3 chip just the other day...put it in and at first there was only one weird issue as I had described in the "other gear" section" now, a few days later (and I have not changed anything on the KPA) it crashes the KPA in performance mode. Yes, I did a calibration etc...I switched back to 1.1 for now and send Xavier and email.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks!

• I noticed last nite that switching from browse to performance mode is very laggy.

There is a small time out to prevent a mode change when switching from PERFORM to TUNER or from BROWSE to PROFILE. It is designed to be "laggy".

There is a small time out to prevent a mode change when switching from PERFORM to TUNER or from BROWSE to PROFILE. It is designed to be "laggy".

Just checked my toaster KPA without the FCB plugged in and switched from perform to browser mode and I'm sure the lag is longer on my rack with the FCB plugged in than on my toaster without the FCB plugged in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk