Possible way to track midi?

• Hello all ;)

(first i want to say sorry for any possible grammar mistakes, because I'm not a native speaker)

My question: Could there be an option for the kemper, maybe in the future, that allows us to convert our (single note) guitar signal into a midi signal and send it trough the midioutput to an external synth or laptop? I think the DSP works great in recognizing notes in harmonizer and oktaver fx, so maybe it is capable of tracking the notes like some kind of guitar-to-midiconverterish-box and send them through the midiout :)

It would be great for polishing some leadsounds in my electro/rock band.

Thanks for help 8) :D

• Thanks for the fast answers ;)

I've already checked out these "synth" profiles. I really like the advantages of the kemper, but I think I know the limitations too. Of course the kpa is such a great device, I should not complain. But these sounds aren't synthlike enough for me to be added to a normal guitarsound.

I will give the software Ingolf mentioned a try. The homepage looks promising ;) thanks for that!

Do you think my first thought could be possible in future? I don't know how these algorithms for pitching work but if they actually track the notes you play then it maybe could output them as midi ;) Let's see what ck will show us in the future :)

• I already asked for this feature in the feature requests section, no answer yet but let's hope together :rolleyes: