Managing Effects Block

• Love the ability to save my effects block settings individually... but now I have way to many of them.

Does anyone know an easy way to delete these? Maybe I'm just missing it. Thanks.

• My guess is it could be done by removing the presets from a COPY of a back up (before Rig Manager, that was the easiest way to remove many rigs at the same time).

But, it is only easy IF you are really comfortable with archive manipulation. If you do a Forum search, you'll find out how to do it.

The MOST important thing about this:

Make a COPY of the backup file. Edit the COPY, NOT the original.

That way, if you do not end up with what you want, you can use the original backup to restore the Kemper.

• I'm not in front of my KPA to verify, but can't you delete the preset blocks just like rigs? When you scroll through the preset settings, highlight one, then select delete? Going from memory.

Sean

• I'm not in front of my KPA to verify, but can't you delete the preset blocks just like rigs? When you scroll through the preset settings, highlight one, then select delete? Going from memory.

Sean

Delete is usually a soft button, so if it doesn't show up on the screen, the option doesn't exist.... yet. Perhaps this is something for the good folks at Kemper Central to look into.

• By effects blocks are you meaning the combination of multiple FX together? For example, having a certain reverb, a tap delay, chorus, and a flanger with your favorite presets in the X/MOD/DEL/REV spots?
    and same for slots A/B/C/D?

Or are you talking about removing effects in total like getting rid of the bit shaper all together?

You can save/edit/delete the combinations and get rid of the ones you don't use any more. If you press the EFFECTS Block button, then use the browse knob you can see the list of Effects blocks that you stored, and the soft button to delete appears next to load/autoload. Same process for the STOMPS block.

Not sure if this is what you're trying to do.

sean