Reset rig rather than recall in performance mode?

• Using my kpa in performance mode I choose a rig (patch) and toggle on/off effects with midi cc commands, which is smooth, but more often I choose various rigs with prog changes.
    If I recall (prog change) the same rig already selected it reloads that rig with a short but noticeable glitch (drop out in sound) as it reloads the rig data.
    Sometimes I do this to reset the effects to the "default" that i have saved (maybe i'll engage chorus, delay and other stomps and then wish to disengage them all by recalling the original rig/patch)

Could it be possible to "reset" the stomps status (on/off) of the current rig rather than reload the complete settings to avoid this little sound drop out) perhaps as an user-option rather than as a global implication?
    It's not a major concern (so why am I writing this?) and I can gig with it but it might be more system-efficient if the kpa receives repeated rig call-ups to realise it doesn't need to reload the complete rig data unnecessarily.
    I'm sure CK has thought of this because the more I understand about the device the more I realise how much thought has gone into it to make it the awesome device that it is.