edit parameters in "perform mode"

• Hi everybody,
    I'm a recent Kemper user.
    I love it and love the way we, all together, are making it greater with this community.

Question, in "perform mode" how can I recall the saved version of performances after editing them?

thanks in advance.

• Thanks Ingolf,
    What I asked for is how to return to the saved version of performance after editing it.
    I try to explain well: after saving some performances done to play live, I used them in a recording session. I needed to tweak some parametrrs to let it sound better during the session. Problem now is that "E" is always on even after switching off and on the unit or switching to different performances.
    What I ask is how I get my saved sound back?

Thanks

• The edited performance remains in the edit buffer until you load a different one. Load a different performance and then reload the first one-the E will be gone.

I use the five sounds in a performance as starting points during a song.
    So I need the sound to turn back to the saved one when pressing it again (my old rig, the g-system, allowed me to do this).
    It's much more useful for me switching on and off effects in the 5 slots during a song not having to restore everyone by tapping everything again once the song is over.
    Can the Kemper work this way?

• Not sure if i understand correctly but if you use MIDI commands to select the slots in a performance any changes that you applied during the use of a slot like switching stomps and effects on and off will be lost and you will get the original sound of the slot back as it was saved in the performance.
    Its different when you select slots using the rig left/right buttons. That is considered to be an editing situation and the changes that you applied will be active until you switch to a new performance without saving the first one first.

• Thanks so much!
    This is my case, I was recording some stuff without using the foot-controller...
    C Kemper and you all are genius!
    Is there something you've not considered yet?

Excuse this silly question (keep on waiting for the next one