Couldn't Access Rig Exchange with New Release

• Last night I installed 2.4 Beta on my KPA as well as Rig Manager 1.0 (Build 52). I couldn't get Rig Manager to sync to the Rig Exchange. In preferences, I had the box checked to sync to RE, entered all my info, etc., and the connection tested "ok". I never once had this issue with any of the beta versions. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, re-downloading, restarting my computer...everything I could think of. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

Very dissapointing...looks like it's back to loading up a USB stick if I want to try out RE profiles.

Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas?

• Everything's fine here (Win 7, 64 bit too). Did you do a system reset? If yes, remember that you have to enter your name in the KPA again and that it must match to the name entered in RM.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• But the KPA syncs with RM and RM reflects what's on your KPA?

Maybe RE is down because everyone updates these days.

Yeah, no problems whatsoever syncing to the KPA. In the left pane, only "All Rigs" (or similar, I'm at work now) and "My Profiler" show up. No "Rig Exchange" in the left pane.

• Strange. I'm out of advice now (Is this sentence correct in english? I'm no native speaker). Sure your info entered in the preferences of RM is ok? No typos?

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Strange. I'm out of advice now (Is this sentence correct in english? I'm no native speaker). Sure your info entered in the preferences of RM is ok? No typos?

Yes, no typos.

Strange, I'm having more problems with this official release than I did with the betas. Can't connect to Rig Exchange and I noticed last night that it frequently gets hung up when adding rigs to the local library. Had to close it out and restart a few times. Hopefully I won't have issues with the next release.