Biggest Problems I've Had In MY Life After Buying A Kemper

• Wait for the next gen Variax ;)

I just bought the JTV-59 (LP) Variax and its doing amazing things with the Kemper. Now I have every amp & guitar Ive ever wanted.

NEXT.

Enhance skills and repertoire and start composing and mixing in Logic Pro X. :thumbup:

• Yeah you are abosultely right, the GAS is not on electric guitar anymore, but now I have GAS for a Taylor BigBaby for instance, or active PA speakers, things I was not really into before Kemper...

BEFORE I bought the Kemper, I got the Taylor 2014 Anniversary 810E and started learning fingerstyle. (First challenge - Jerry Reeds "The Claw".)

THEN I bought the Variax to allow more sonic versatility in my playing.

THEN I got the Kemper.

NOW its time for more learning and playing AND less spending.

• This and similar forums as well as most magazines are about gear and sound - not about playing.

Pleople which like to improve their playing are in other forums :D

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• me... I practically stopped playing the acoustic... all my time is spent hammering on electrics now... and tweaking.. of course I'm happy with the tweaked amps.. it's just so many amps to tweak. Last night it was the TubeThompsen, but man it sounds good now.

So I put one of my acoustics in the living room for easy access in the morning with coffee or beer when I'm grilling and chilling... gotta keep building the muscles in the old digits!

Gettin' funky up in here..