Sudden synchronization problem with RigManager

• Hi KPA Community.

Currently I am using FW 2.4 and the corresponding RM version. When I opened the RM it took some seconds and everything was updated and synchronized. I am not sure if or what I changed, but since a couple of days RM takes forever to update all 4000+ rigs. By the way, why does it always update and download all rigs and not just the new ones? The only change that I am aware of was an automatic firmware update of my wireless-internet router which apparently coincides with this problem. RM always loads packs of 16 rigs at a time, which takes about 4 seconds (so for 4000+ rigs thats 15-20minutes) but the internet connection basically is fine with a download speed of 8-9 Mbit/s.
    I un- and reinstalled RM - no change. I asked Kemper Support, but they have no idea either.

Does anybody have a similar problem?
    Any IT wizard in the community who might have an idea?

Thanks,
    Nio

Edited once, last by Nio ().

• rig manager does not download everything all the time. it requests a list of changes since the last sync and only downloads the rigs in question. the issue you have might indicate that there is a problem with the local database. drag the following file to the desktop. it will force rig manager to build the database again. maybe that will help:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Kemper Amps\RigManager\.KPA#serial#.db (#serial is the serial number of your profiler).

hth, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here