Find the best profiles for your style ...

• Just added a new feature for the Soundside.de webpage:

Per default you'll see - as before - all our current profile packs.

Above the list of profiles is now a combo box - click and select your style.

Currently are these options available:
    Great For Clean
    Great For Blues
    Great For Rock
    Great For Metal

Acoustic Guitar
    Bass Guitar

Stompboxes / Preamps / Special

Vintage Packs

Recording Packs

Just click one of these options and see the profile packs which may work best for your needs.

Listen the clips - Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Very nice site! i will check it out later! I ma looking for good clean sounds, so then i can filter away highgain rigs and metal rigs!

i find a lot of good distorted amps/rigs. but nice cleans for strat who recreate real quacky sond/new strings feeling is difficult without tweaking it to sharp. AC clean and some Bogner rigs is the best so far.

• I am glad you like the new features - currently I'm working on a better solution for the demo clips (e.g. not opening in a new page on mobile devices ...)

stay tuned ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• done - the sound-clip player is also updated - no more new windows for the player.

Now it's also fun on e.g. an iPad.

By checking the functionality did I found what a lot of great user clips were contributed!
    Thanks to all involved.

If anybody has additional user clips (or likes to create some) please send me a PM or email via my homepage.

Enjoy the new sorting features and player!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Guitars must be loud - no need for a volume control :D

Simply use the volume control on your device ;)

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Guitars must be loud - no need for a volume control :D

Simply use the volume control on your device ;)

The reason for a volume control on a player is to be able to turn it down before pressing play since there's no way to know how loud the clip is. Having to turn down the volume manually before pressing play to avoid clipping my monitors is a pita. ;) That's just a poor excuse for lazy design. :)

• Nothing has changed as for the sound level.

The player simply just plays the music :)

The volume has to be controlled by your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows PC or whatever you use.

btw. it works without Flash - so it works also on iOS devices.

• There's also no volume control for the player, almost broke my ears when I pressed play.

I updated the player - some more graphic enhancements ...

... and you can use the "Mouse Right Click" to open "In a new WIndow" - by this starts your default system player.