Soundside Homepage Update

• We currently rebuild our homepage - step by step - you may have noticed it - and may find everyday something new :)

Sorry for any possible inconvinience - in most cases will a second press on the browser refresh button fix some problems.

If you find any problems let us know ...

(if you use very old browsers - e.g. IE 7 and older - then it's a good time to upgrade or use Firefox.
    For the Mac should all browsers work fine - best the Safari. iPhone and iPad are now also fully supported).

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().

• Hey Armin,
    Wow, nice updates to your page, works flawlessly on my iPad3. Staying on the main page while demoing is a huge improvement. I find myself really reading your text box descriptions. A question about your factory demos: is each demo done with both humbuckers and single coils?

• Hey Armin,
    Wow, nice updates to your page, works flawlessly on my iPad3. Staying on the main page while demoing is a huge improvement. I find myself really reading your text box descriptions.

Thank you!
    Yes - better iPad integration - was one of the goals - still updating the homepage - have a look from time to time ....

A question about your factory demos: is each demo done with both humbuckers and single coils?

For most vintage amps were the Strat or Tele used.
    Rock - LesPaul in most cases.
    HighGain - Ibanez JEM or ESP (tuned to D)

But since the packs contains MANY profiles with different gain / tone stack settings - there should be a nice sounding profile for each guitar.

Note:
    A vintage amp will sound strange with an active PU and a killer metal sound and a vintage single coil guitar may not be the best combination.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de