S/PDIF connections..

• can you use the S/PDIF connection to function has a digital stereo loop? I have a TC G-major I want to connect..

Thanks

• Hi Guitarors - as far as I know the S/PDIF connection is not part of the KPA effect send/return - you could of course just use the analogue connections here, that's what I do with the G Major when I use it. Another possibility would be to connect the G Major after the KPA using S/PDIF out. I tend to turn off the KPA reverb when doing this. I've got a fair amount plugged in via the analogue send-return loop, sounds good here... Sometimes I might add a light noise gate on the post effects to reduce any additional noise that comes back on the effect return. Hope this helps...

Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Hi,
    a spdif loop would be great, but its not yet supported.

I tried to use my g-major in the analogue fx-loop... works, but the overall latency is about 10ms, which is too much for me. The signal is converted 6 times (AD or DA). Now I´m using the spdif out from the kemper into the spdif in of the g-major ... and then directly to the foh. 4ms latency, 2 conversions..

martin