volume pedal settings

• Hi everybody

I just use the Kemper since two months, with an (old) axess FX1 and 2 ernie ball pedals.

My purpose is to find ways to adjust the volume on stage :

- the clean boost method here is fine : Clean Boost Method.

- for continuous volume control "fine" with a pedal, the MIDI volume command affects only the near position to toe, nothing happends after the heel position. I've tried to change the settings on volume pedal (kemper), change the command (MIDI or jack plug 2 kemper) or change on the ernie ball (small switch inside) and modify on the Axess (Lin or Log mode) : nothing is really good.
    Despite this, some devices can adjust the volume in a very progressive way in order to obtain the "violoning" effect (like analog volume control).
    Does anayone have idea for this ?
    Is it necessry to use the NPRN protocol ?

Thanks guys

Pierre

• Thanks for the reply, conceptor himself !! :thumbup:

Perhaps my explainations are nebulous....
    I'm only searching to become a progressive control of volume, not transform volume as an expression pedal.
    So with the CC 7 or plugging in one of the 1-2 inputs, i have only the last part of the course effective (very near to toe position).
    I have tried several types of pedals (ernie ball, Roland ...)

Thanks for help ;)

• If you connect an expression pedal to the pedal inputs and make sure that the calibration is right, you will get a progressive volume curve from heel to toe. You will need an expression pedal with a TRS jack (stereo).