HD500 and Kemper: Has anyone got it to work in Performance Mode?

• Hi folks...I'm using my HD500 to control the Kemper and change rigs while the Kemper is in Browse mode. That's not a problem thanks to the information provided in the Wiki and the many posts by Forum contributors. But I cannot make the HD500 work when the Kemper is in Performance mode. I've tried to set up the various Controllers in the HD500...and in theory it should work but it doesn't....or at least Ive not been able to make it work.

Has anyone successfully used the HD500 to control the KPA in performance mode and if so can they provide a detailed step-by-step instruction set?

If it is shown that the HD500 CANNOT be used with the Kemper in Performance mode...could an addendum to the official Wiki be made to notify others of this limitation?

• I use the hd500 as a footcontroller too, but I haven't felt the need for performance mode so far...never tried it. maybe I'll find it useful in the future so if anyone knows the answer please let us know..

• Thanks..that's exactly what I suspected. OK....I'll use the HD500 for what it can do....setting up a "performance" type operation in the Browse mode as many have done. I'm placing my order for the FCB1010 and both the Uno4Kemper and Eureka Eprom's.