Sweet Spot Profiles

• Clips are coming today, here is the Top Hat club Royale clip courtesy of the very talented Gibson5413 :)http://www.sweetspotprofiles.c…lub-royale-20-17-profiles

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bad Cat Black Cat 30 clip is up courtesy of Gibson5413 (Chad)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Gain Bundle pack now available (132 profiles)

The Amps

1. Black star Stage 60 combo

2. Black star Stage 100 profiled through a v30 Mesa cab 4x12 ( Different tubes and different speakers make this amp sound nothing like its smaller brother. This has massive amounts hi gain.

3. Black star Series One through v30 Mesa cab 4x12. No matter how hi gain you go with this amp it will retain the clarity of your notes and it never mushes up. Sweet Spots amp of choice. We score this 10/10

4. Peavey 6505 through Marshall 1960 cab and Mesa V30 slant 4x12

5. Peavey 5150 Mk2 Profiled through V30 Mesa 4x12 Slant cab

6. Bugera 333xl infinium. This amp is a Peavey JSX clone and sounds identical. Huge amount of saturation on tap here. Profiled through a v30 Mesa 4x12 Slant cab

7. Marshall DSL 40 combo. Profiled through its own speaker and a v30 loaded Mesa cab. Not as hi gain as the others but very usable and unique

We have captured all these amps at various settings from crystal clean to rip your head off gain and everything in-between.

Pedals, TS9

Mics. Sm57 AT3035 We have many mics and for us this is the golden combination that works best for what we do.

Available as a bundle pack only at this point

Clips coming soon

• These profiles are awesome! Normally I am not a fan of the 5150 but this one sounds so good. I had never tried the Bugera or Blackstar amps previously and was super impressed with the tones. I have been playing them non stop. So far, the gems for me have been the Top Hat and Black Cat profiles. Killer rock tones that sound great with humbuckers, single coils and P90s. I got lost in the Top Hat specifically.

Let me know if there is a specific type of music style or clip you would like me to record with one of the profiles above.

Huge props to Chris for creating some of the best profiles available for the KPA!

• <p>That black cat sounds absolutely stellar, gonna pick that up today. What guitar did you use for those? Sorry if you already covered that.</p>

Thanks dude! I used my Anderson Raven that has P90s. Well, they are Tom Anderson's version of P90 but they fit that amp really well. I had never played a Black Cat amp previously and fell in love with the tones I was getting.

• Here are a few more clips courtesy of Gibson5413 (Chad) More to come soon :)

• I wrote it time ago but would like to repeat it - SSP profiles are simply unbelievable.. I do not need to switch on anything, any stomp not even reverb.. do not need to tweak them absolutely and I am happy as never before!!

I wish SSP was the first commercial seller I came across from the beginning.. I find (feel) in them some kind of authenticity that I do not find elsewhere.. for me, my ears, my environment works the BEST.. although there are many other commercial and free great profiles out there..

SSP BIG THANK YOU!!! :thumbup:

• I wrote it time ago but would like to repeat it - SSP profiles are simply unbelievable.. I do not need to switch on anything, any stomp not even reverb.. do not need to tweak them absolutely and I am happy as never before!!

I wish SSP was the first commercial seller I came across from the beginning.. I find (feel) in them some kind of authenticity that I do not find elsewhere.. for me, my ears, my environment works the BEST.. although there are many other commercial and free great profiles out there..

SSP BIG THANK YOU!!! :thumbup:

A BIG +1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stopped buying any other commercial profiles!

• A very short review to the boutique pack (or whatever it is called :D) I bought some days ago:

At first I was a bit underwhelmed trying them out with headphones, sounded a little dull to my ears. Then I gave them a chance again in rehearsel using my DSR 112 - holy f**** jesus. I always was someone who didn't really enjoy using FRFR speakers but with these profiles it just sounds SO good - unbelievable, I used 3 of those profiles for the whole rehearsal and have never been happier with my tone! Need to buy the JCM800 and Laney GL I guess - my main tone was TAFs JCM800 before :D

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• No... absolutely not. Listen to the recordings Chris posted - sounds awesome. I have no real clue about recording tones :D

Maybe I gave the wrong impression - I love the profiles! They just didn't sound good to me initially when playing alone - but I guess everyone made the experience... tones that sounded "Killer" when playing alone don't work in a band context in 99% of all cases...

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Hey Chris and Sweetspot,

Do you have any demo sound clips of the Lazy J and the Fender Twin? It helps to hear what is being offered before blindly purchasing sounds that may or may not fit ones needs. I would love to hear some Cleans and break up levels of these. And for that matter any other profiles in this gain range that you think are at the tops of what you have to offer.

Thanks

Edited once, last by Elcap420 ().

• mDan, thanks very much for the positive review, I'm happy they have worked out for you :thumbup: ELcap420 I'm aiming to get demos of everything done as soon as I have time. But for now i will upload a profile from each amp this evening so you and others can test them out with your own setup :)

• Hey Chris and Sweetspot,

Do you have any demo sound clips of the Lazy J and the Fender Twin? It helps to hear what is being offered before blindly purchasing sounds that may or may not fit ones needs. I would love to hear some Cleans and break up levels of these. And for that matter any other profiles in this gain range that you think are at the tops of what you have to offer.

Thanks

I am working on clips for the remaining amp profiles this evening and should be ready to go by tomorrow morning. The Lazy J is next on my list and should be good to go. It is awesome!!!

• I have a lot of things scattered on different pages here so here is an update that condenses new and old amps/clips in one post. I will keep updating this post to include more sound clips and more Demo profiles :)

1. Sovtek Mig 50

2. Marshall Kerry King

3. Fender Hot Rod Deville Deluxe

4. Burman 502

5. Mesa Boogie Road King

6. Jet City 333

7. Mesa Boogie Dual Rec

8. Laney GH100L

9. Marshall JCM 800

10. Black Star Stage 60 & 100 Pack

11. Eleven Rack Pack

The next few clips were kindly provided by the very talented Gibson5413 (Chad) :)

12. JCM 800

13. Bad Cat Black Cat 30

14. Bugera 333xl infinium

15. Peavey 5150 Mk2

16. Top Hat Club Royale

17. Black Star Series One

18. Vox AC30 TB

19. Black Star stage 100

20. Lazy J 20

Here is a customer clip of our Fender Twin made by our forum member, Hallen :thumbup:

There will be many more audio demos to come :P Here are some Free taster profiles for you to try.

Vintage Marshall pack sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cb3jbcp4zdlz69/SSP-Vintage Marshall Demo - 2014-09-22 10-27-38.kipr?dl=0

Rivera KH Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2yoa91hcufgcki/SSP-RIVERA KH SAMPLE-TS9 - 2014-09-22 10-11-45.kipr?dl=0

Laney GH100l sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pdsg4nhg300z1u/SSP-LANEY-SAMPLE - 2014-09-11 11-47-38.kipr?dl=0

Vox AC30 TB Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d83dixkc9evoz06/SSP-AC30 DEMO - 2014-10-07 14-59-16.kipr?dl=0

Eleven rack pack Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw1iww70shg4k1z/SSP 11 rack DEMOS.rar?dl=0

Lazy J Sample
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4h6mb7hhvojxtx1/SSP-LAZY J Demo - 2014-11-02 11-32-50.kipr?dl=0

I will update this post to add more profile demos and more audio demos in the next few days 8o