The nice thing with guitar gear is ...that you always looks for something new. Is the journey over with the KPA?

• I checked them all, except of Mongrel, Raven and Angel. After DT and Bulldog, my next one might be short Classic or short Raven.
    Your model choice will depend on type of music you are playing.
    If in doubt, call Roy directly, and when you hang on, you will exactly know which guitar to buy.
    Roy is a miracle of a guy.
    Good luck!

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Thanks. I had some DTs and some classics and a mongrel in my hands. I dreamed of a DT for years (then got a similar guitar at a local guitar builder). Years later I came close buying a classic. Sadly that one was sold way too fast to another customer. I think I would go for a (hollow) DT or Mongrel. Still not sure about the specs....

• My GAS has changed it's now a SAS (Sound Acquisition Syndrom)

I bought a kind of Virtuel-GAS together with my KPA. I'm still exploring, finding, tweaking, deleting, testing my KPA itself and get new sounds every day.

And due to the great - and free of charge - support and upgradings of Christoph Kemper and his team, I hopefully will stay in this mood for years.

BTW: The only remaining thing my GAS is still active is the coming KPA-footboard :thumbup: