Incorporating the Kemper into a multiple converter setup

• I've just added a UA 2192 to my rig and I love it! Now I also have a Lynx Aurora16 which was my main converter/interface to Pro Tools HD. I had my Kemper running into my Lynx via S/PDIF. (Converting to AES/EBU of course). When reamping via spdif, I had the Kemper as the master and Pro Tools/Lynx was chasing that. All was good, nice clean reamps no clicks or pops. Now I have the 2192 incorporated. Usually using that as the master and Tools is slaved to the UA. I know the Kemper cannot slave. X( But I have gone back to the Aurora slaving to the Kemper and not even using the UA in the chain. Now, I'm hearing clicks and pops. Any ideas of a work around here? I'm thinking about just sending signal digitally to the Kemper and then coming out of the analog outs and hitting the 2192 to go back in. I really don't think I'm going to hear any sound difference. But at least that will save one stage of conversion. Man, what a pain! I was thinking of running the KPA through the UA, but that eats up some precious channels. And I'm always having to change my interface settings. It was so much easier having all my inputs and outputs right in the I/O of Pro Tools... Any help is appreciated!