Equator D5 monitors - anyone uses them?

• Hi

Interested if any Kemper folk uses Equators D5 to amplify Kemper. Especially interested if you swapped from "lower" shelf like KRK KP etc. I have read that they being coaxial have terrific sweet spot, as well as built DSP helps to manage crucial range of 900-3000kHz of mids in perfect shape. They also beat many monitors of 1500$ range.

Comments like this are not hard to be found across music gear forums (fractal, TGP, gearslutz):

Fantastic! I got a pair two months ago, and they destroy every other monitor I've ever heard. My custom IEM's don't even get close.
    I also love the fact that the material is scratch-resistant, unlike every other near-field monitor I know about.
    The sonic detail from the Axe through these is another level of clarity.

Anyone?

• Of course it does. :)

As for those, I also have always read enthusiastic opinions and reviews about them. Not that I trust the average player's ears, because everyone likes different things and only experienced people are able to give objective and generally useful opinions. But I don't think you can go wrong with them.

It might be worth working a bit on the room and on the monitors' placement before dismissing your old ones tho: the bearing area, resonances, the position in relationship to walls and corners can be usually optimized at a very limited cost if any, and would be an issue with any monitors regardless their quality
    HTH
    :)