• I've just finished to build DIY DSP and implemnting Shimmer Reverb(for about 30 Eur) :
    [Blocked Image: http://sklep.avt.pl/allegro/avt5159/avt5159d.jpg]

Here are the results (shimmer in the loop of the KPA just before delay and Reverb)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://soundcloud.com/damiangr/shimmer-spinsemi-kpa-loop
    KPA have all the ements needed for shimmer (Pitch Shifter in a feedback loop of the Reverb).
    So maybe it is simple as adding to the pitch shifter option to put PS into Reverb feedback LOOP.
    +1 again on this feature

• I can suggest one more thing - I cannot get this on SpinSemi because of program limit but - Harmonic Pitch Shifter on KPA has two voices - One of them may be connected in right Reverb loop (+7 semitones) and the other (+12 semitones) to the left Reverb Loop- so you can achieve nice sounding Stereo Ambient Shimmer.
    I don't have to write this but KPA pitch shifter has much better sound than Spin Semi algorithm used by me in the example.

Why in reverb loop - it''s simple - signal after pitch shifter+ reverb is pitch shifted again.
    There are tons of other combinations including modulation after the reverbed signal and back to the pitch shifter.

Real shimmer on the KPA only recipe :

I've tried another approach - insert in x slot a loop , set the Master output to the reverb wet( set the reverb to 100% wet) , in the mod slot use harmonic pitch shifter , feed the alternative input from master output to create the feedback and play with loop mix(97%) and ducking from pitch shifter.
    For monitoring use spdif master stereo.
    Results was very well sounding but you cannot use Master stereo outputs and cannot touch master volume (which is affecting feedback level) .

• +1 as long as it doesn't sound like an 8-bit synth, as some shimmers do...

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• +1

Still hoping for this. Been using the octoverb in the Line 6 HD pedalboards and love that effect. Now that I have the Kemper I been using a DHP33 for shimmers and such. Easier to carry around since its in the case with the Kemper but would rather be able to do this without taking up extra slots and the added weight. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ... i cried a little bit ^^ i`m sooo thankful for these great updates