Is the parody show going on? :rolleyes:

I assume it would help if you specify what kind of reverb you mean by glassverb. I didn't find any explanation what this could be...you don't mean the glaceverb plugin to be implemented, do you?

A very cold reverb (like an ice reverb).

Listen to reverbs from the glaceverb plugin, it's exactly like this.

• The shimmer reverb is not too complicated - the KPA have base of it like pitch shifter - the only thing is to add reverberation to it and some feedback control.
    this is simple assebler code for fv-1 spin semi :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here are some new ones to experiment with:

These are clean guitar with Shimmer just on the Reverb or clean guitar with Shimmer just on the Delay/Reverb

They were made with traditional profiles, but saved with v2.8 firmware.
    As soon as we get official word from Kemper that it is OK to put newer than 2.7.3 on the RE, I will upload them (or better versions of them).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hea3…aults-2015-01-19.zip?dl=0

• +1 for shimmer (particular reverb) and octoverb. (and of course spring reverb.)

@mr ck: what about a partnership with line6 to use their m5/m9/m13 fx algorythms as an paid update for the profiler? (or eventide, or tc electronics)

the kemper ist fine, but i have to use my m13 all the time, because even the delays in the kemper are not flexible enought for shogaze and postrock. - would love to have an all in one solution.

Edited once, last by Controll ().

• After 10 years with my TC G-Force who make my signature sound, I still use it for dely and reverb. I like the Kemper very much, but the dely and reverb is not in the class of TC or Eventide

• After 10 years with my TC G-Force who make my signature sound, I still use it for dely and reverb. I like the Kemper very much, but the dely and reverb is not in the class of TC or Eventide

If your signature sound includes the G-Force, there's no reason to stop using it. It was one of the most sophisticated guitar effects devices ever created. The G-Force, like other older high-end processors, had more adjustment parameters than more recently designed high-end processors.

Most people do not do "deep editing" of FX, so manufacturers offer other features people will use, instead. Deep FX are not needed in hardware devices in general, because people use Plugins when recording (and they don;t necessarily have deep editing, either).

Many years ago, I replaced my G-Force with the G-System. I was surprised that the G-System had fewer adjustment parameters for reverb and delay (the two FX that made TCElectronic famous). I could not just copy the parameters from G-Force to G-System - I had to simplify the effects set up, to match the available parameters.

TC has stopped making the G-Force. The G-System looks like it is next to be discontinued - there have been no updates for years. The Nova is simpler, and TC appears to be having much more success selling stomp boxes.

As far as the Kemper goes - I'm not having any problems getting FX that sound good to me with the Kemper:)

• Your shimmer rigs(like others synth rigs) are superb:)
    But what i mean to have fx reverb with shimmer - because you have to use minimum 2 fx to have a shimmer. This will free up some fx slot.

• Shimmer would be awesome !! something like the strymon big sky !!

• i used the axe fx before the kemper and the only thing i miss are the delays and reverbs on that thing

• I had looked into the new FX8 as a way of getting some of those reverbs and synth type effects, as I'm not having a lot of luck dialing in ambient type sounds on the Kemper. After perusing their FX8 forum, I was put off by the crowd and ended up ordering the Strymon Big Sky. This solved my problem.

With that said - any new reverb or effects in the Kemper would be well appreciated :thumbup:

• +1000 for a shimmer. I currently have a Hardwire Supernatural in the loop of my KPA which is doing the job quite well, but it would be even better to have it in the reverb block and keep the back of my rack case tidier. (plus I could leave the HWSN on the pedalboard permanently :p )

• +1 for a shimmer reverb, possibly with plate option!

Matteo

"Ah, but I was so much older then
    I'm younger than that now."

• Yes, +1000 on a shimmer reverb! I'd love a bigsky, but don't want to use any external pedals if I can avoid it. Much nicer and easier to just use my Kemper and soon to arrive remote!

• Yes, +1000 on a shimmer reverb! I'd love a bigsky, but don't want to use any external pedals if I can avoid it. Much nicer and easier to just use my Kemper and soon to arrive remote!

I wish i could use the reverb and dely that the Kemper got, but untill new uppdates for dely and reverb, i have to use my G-Force to get my tone and feel!. wish i could use only the Kemper!

• The G-Force has DEEP editing parameters. If you really need that kind of control, you will likely want to keep using it. Current products tend to not have that kind of user interface.

I had a G-Force for a long time , switched to a G-System when they were introduced, the Kemper's reverb and delay have different/fewer parameters, but the musical result is not inferior to these older TC devices.