Kemper non-powered rack into Crown XLS power amp into cab ?

• I'm new to this whole power amp setup, basically I'm running the unpowered Kemper rack into the crown xls 1500 and into my mesa cab. When I hook everything up it sounds like everything is coming through but it just isn't getting LOUD loud. If I crank the max and channel volume all the way up on kemper it sounds decent there's punch, it just gets 10x louder when I run kemper through my dual rec. Can anyone explain the proper connection chain to hook up Kemper rack > crown xls 1500 power amp > cab?

Edited once, last by Sloboda ().

• Did you try your power amp with another source? Does it work? If you don't get better results then you know that your power amp is the culprit. Then you should check the gain.

If not, which outputs are you using from the KPA? Did you link the master volume to these outputs?

• Are you using it in bridge mode? You should get 1050/1500 W on 8/4 ohm, Vs. just 300/500 in dual mode. So, first I'd check the amp is bridged.

Then, be sure that your Clean Sens is high enough and that you rarely clip the Profiler's output LED. Then raise the Master volume at will, and keep the amp's "Gain" knob all its way up unless the Clip LED gets engaged (lower it accordingly).

I can't believe you won't get enough SPL with this combination! :D