Profiles suggestion

• recommended me some nice profiles clean / crunch / lead for download (also payment profiles) to generate pop / rock, rock / blues (steve ray), hard / rock (acdc) .heavy metal (iron Maiden,metallica)

• Gotta be the Marshall pack from The Amp Factory!! Still my fav of everything I own. The JCM 800 in this pack is what I use live as well as in my studio and has been profiled very well there are over 200 profiles in this Marshall pack altogether of some great Marshall so I'm sure you will find some great sounds here. The Lasse pack that kemper released is very good aswell. The profiles in both these packs get used a lot in my studio. I'm sure others will chime in with there recommendations aswell

• Start slow - focus just on what you really need. If you buy a large number of profiles, download a large number of profiles, it could take you YEARS to listen to them all.

There are many, many, GREAT profiles that come with the Kemper. You may find everything you need there.

Look at the Free Rigs section of the Forum - many of those threads contain sound clips, so you can hear the Rig Exchange Profiles.

• Hard to beat the Lasse Lammert rigs that come in the Kemper Factory Rigs. Those are the ones that have profile names that start with "LL". I dozens of favorite rigs, but frequently I'll just scroll through them to noodle around and stop when I get to a profile that I like. A half hour slips away, and I look up to see which profile it was that captivated me. I would say LL rigs show up a lot.