WIZARD PROFILES are here. Link to full mix clip too.

• http://petesprofiles.weebly.com/wizard-profiles.html

And here's what some of the profiles sound like in a mix...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69 total profiles, seven mics, two cabs, mostly my '72 straight cab, a few of a very early JCM800 slant cab, Voodoo labs Giggity pedal and a real vintage TS9 that I modded in the front of a few profiles. If you like AC/DC, you'll like these profiles. If you like the sound of old cranked marshalls, you'll like these. If you are looking for something that has so much gain the kemper gain LEDs light up where there weren't any before, this isn't for you. :) Measured maximum gain was 7.1, but it still does heavy... just not high gain and heavy.

Here's a clip of profiles only, all fx (reverb) was from the Kemper. Some sweet Eric Johnsonish tones, and for the last clip, some heavier stuff. High gain does not always mean heavy! Both clips done with a Gibson SG even though i profiled with my Tom Anderson. Just figured an SG would suit the AC/DC nature of this amp a little better.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways, check em out! I actually compared my '72 Marshall with the Wizard, and the Wiz was like his younger and stronger brother. The '72 was sweeter and broke up sooner, the Wizard was louder and like getting punched in the face every time you hit a chord hard. I can totally see why Angus Young uses these!

Pete

• One I forgot to post. Half way is a ZZ Top snippet.

• Sounds Okej, but i Heard that Angus sound is The Schaffer Replica , not TS9. Can you upgrade your profiles with Schaffer Replica? It would be ULTIMATE for every rocker ,I Think. I would pay Double to get 100% AC/DC sound.
    Solodallas is the Guy who DISCOVERED mysterium about Angus Sound And this Guy met Angus who said that " It`s true about The Schaffer Replica "
    Great story i hope everybody can have fun to read about it.
    Rock On!
    http://www.solodallas.com/the-schaffer-replica/

• Sounds Okej, but i Heard that Angus sound is The Schaffer Replica , not TS9. Can you upgrade your profiles with Schaffer Replica? It would be ULTIMATE for every rocker ,I Think. I would pay Double to get 100% AC/DC sound.
    Solodallas is the Guy who DISCOVERED mysterium about Angus Sound And this Guy met Angus who said that " It`s true about The Schaffer Replica "
    Great story i hope everybody can have fun to read about it.
    Rock On!
    http://www.solodallas.com/the-schaffer-replica/

I think it's pretty close already and not really in need of a an upgrade, but that's only my opinion. While the pedal is cool and I'm sure it adds a little bit, I think the Wizard and my profiles as is sound a lot like AC/DC and other vintage marshalls. Thanks for listening to the clips!

Pete

• I know,I Heard this stuff Before but, I will probably buy Wizard from Okstrat, because he is FIRST here who DID it.Wizard was prirority amp from the begining...Thanx Okstrat and keep rockin`. :thumbup:
    The Schaffer Replica is just interesting thing for everyone who sell profiles and I wanted to give useful information, `cause everybody do boost with Ibanez TS or something similar.I know that Ace Frehley;Angus Young and some others Icons Used The Schaffer Replica and This little thing is history for ALL OF US guitar players. I hope that some of you guys will make some profiles with The Schaffer Replica.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Enjoy!

Edited 2 times, last by Kempafun ().

• I spent the last evening testing the wizard and end up with this #47 profile , killer profile on it's own , and testing the cab of my fav amps. This was just before going to Saint Vitus and Orange Goblin Gig here. The bands were excellent but their live tone ... Yuuck , if only they had a KPA their sound would have been 10x better.

Anyway , here is my review :

This wizards really deserves it's name ,one of the best amp I ever played & and endless world of tones : I got some incredibly warm , clear tones just by lowering the gain.

I barely scratched the surface of this generous collection of profiles, but this is clearly a lesson in profiling. I feel your passion, Pete , through this excellent profiling session, the pedal rigs are amazing as well ( I dig the 53 ). I got instant 60's and 70's tones from this single rig, with outstanding definition , character and soul. Layering 4 tracks of this amp on the same guitar led me to to cristal clear mixes , I'm really impressed how good it is for recording. The tone range of the profiles is really inspiring also.

I just layed three new tracks just from the #47 and my strat including some jazzy stuff . here is snippet from my works with the wizard, no mix on this , straight KPA to DAW with no EQ ( laid down in 20 minutes , sorry for the old drum samples)

http://www.riffworld.com/Members/waraba/wizardrocker

Thx a lot Man :)

• Really great stuff Pete! Many thanks!

Thanks guys! Glad you're digging them, it's a nifty amp and I was lucky to have a friend kind enough to let me borrow one for awhile. It will be sad to see her go but I'm working on getting something even better. Yeah, it's going to be freaking awesome for those of us that want vintage guitar amp tones... stay tuned. :D