New Kemper owner, I have questions

• Hi everyone, I am a new Kemper owner and I have a couple questions I am hoping you can help me out with.

1. How do I tell what version operating system I have?
    2. How do I load rigs from the USB stick. The person I bought this from had a bunch of paid profiles that they put on the stick, do only rigs that are in the shared folder get loaded? How do I access other folders?

Thanks! :)

• Welcome!

Hi everyone, I am a new Kemper owner and I have a couple questions I am hoping you can help me out with.

1. How do I tell what version operating system I have?

system menu, last page.

2. How do I load rigs from the USB stick. The person I bought this from had a bunch of paid profiles that they put on the stick, do only rigs that are in the shared folder get loaded? How do I access other folders?

Thanks! :)

only rigs in the shared folder get imported, but only if they are not already on your machine.

no need to access other folders, you only need to put kaos files in there when updating.
    take the time to read manuals, it is all in there.
    and check the WiKPA.
    (see my sig)

• Thanks for your help and the welcome!

Is it possible to place folders of profiles into the shared folder? I have a bunch of profiles in different folders and instead of copying/pasting the contents of every folder into the shared folder, can I just drag and drop the entire folder into the shared folder? Will it still find the kaos files?

• Thanks for your help and the welcome!

Is it possible to place folders of profiles into the shared folder? I have a bunch of profiles in different folders and instead of copying/pasting the contents of every folder into the shared folder, can I just drag and drop the entire folder into the shared folder? Will it still find the kaos files?

You cant do this within the kpa itself but you can use the rig manager software for that.

• If you are on a PC, I'd advise for Total Commander, an extremely powerful, simple, very versatile file manager which among other things opens compressed files as folders.
    You can also partially or totally rename batches of files with a lot of controls, add numerations to filename, open an ftp conenction as if it was a local folder and many other things.

The best solutions I've come across for quickly managing huge amounts of files!