is this possible?

• I usually gig with 2 guitars (1 electric guitar + kemper to foh and the other one acustic + Di box to foh)

is there any way to put both guitars in kemper to foh and swich between them?

I´ll need left unbalanced output to foh ONLY with the mono mix of electrig guitar and right unbalanced output
    to foh ONLY with the mono mix of acustic guitar.

And for example if I swich to electric guitar then the right unbalanced output must be muted (sound only in left unbalanced)
    and if I swich to acustic guitar then the left unbalanced output must be muted (sound only in right unbalanced).

That way the sound guy can eq 1 channel for electric and another one for acustic guitar.

Is that possible with the new panorama feature?
    thanks!

• Yes, put a mono loop in the first stomp of a rig, plug the second guitar in the alternative input and put the panorama on the right. Then, choose another rig for the main guitar and put the panorama on the left, without mono loops.

• No way, the problem is that it only works when master output is set to master stereo, but I need master mono.
    I´ll need left output (master mono electric guitar without loop) and right output (master mono acustic guitar with loop)
    Panorama in master mono mode doesn´t mute the other channel

• No way, the problem is that it only works when master output is set to master stereo, but I need master mono.
    I´ll need left output (master mono electric guitar without loop) and right output (master mono acustic guitar with loop)

But turning the EFX loop on and off does...
    I don't know why you would even need to pan. With the EFX loop out you have your electric through the regular chain, with the EFX loop in you have acoustic as an insert wherever the EFX loop is. Again, I suggested selectable loop in and out points, but nobody has responded to that thread. This would be another great use of it.

• Another trick with this - By using the a Stereo EFX loop and parallel processing you can insert a stereo signal parallel to the guitar signal > jamming with a track through the Kemper, Click track, stereo cue for recording direct guitar and still want to hear the rig, etc...

Again, assignable input and output points!!!

Of course you have to set master stereo. Keep in mind though that the panorama function transfers the stereo image into one channel. Try for example to put a tap delay (which is stereo): the repeats you hear only in the right channel will be hearable also in the left channel, if you put the panorama on the left.

I don't get the problem: maybe you need only one cable to send to the mixer? You can use a stereo cable with a splitter (2 mono plugs to 1 stereo jack)

• The solution for me will be if panorama will pan left and right main outputs being in master mono.
    But this is not possible now.

Then i could have master mono mix of my electric guitar only in left output and when I change to a acustic rig with a loop, then will have master mono mix of my acustic guitar only in right output.

• The solution for me will be if panorama will pan left and right main outputs being in master mono.
    But this is not possible now.

Then i could have master mono mix of my electric guitar only in left output and when I change to a acustic rig with a loop, then will have master mono mix of my acustic guitar only in right output.

For this case IMO is better to use an external midi controllable A-B box, connecting just one of the kpa main output to the A-B box's input, and then you can switch between the two outputs of the A-B box.
    A Lehle-Dual switcher , (and other midi A-B switchers of course) can do this fine.
    http://lehle.com/IT/Lehle-Dual-SGoS