any chance for an "offline" (similar to the IR one) solution to creating a new profile out of a mixture of two?

• Wow this is very badly formulated... please excuse my english here.

I mention "offline" since i realize it might be an issue for the cpu if done internally.

I would love to be able to mix profiles ive already taken. Now keep in mind you can do that WHILE taking the profile just as you do when you mix mics, but this is an alternative if the kemper team is ever interested.

• Profile merger sounds much better than my topic title!!! Haha

You know, i have been experimenting (while recording) with mixing amps and getting some interesting results so i thought it would be nice to be able to use some of these tones live.
    AND it's fun!!

kemper= good times.

• Yes but i have to confess that i have only been playing with my own profiles not because theyre better but because i wanted to try to improve them while being able to relate to the whole profiling as a way of trying to get better at dialing tones.

I have made some progress but need to take better profiles now that i might have an idea of how to improve on them (really needed to hear them in a mix and i still have more learning to do). So i was thinking that in the meantime i should clean up my kemper and start enjoying the RM to explore all the great profiles out there (i know there are some GREAT ones from listening to clips here!)
    Long story short (!) your suggestion is great and i should probably take advantage to try some of the pre-mixed profiles you are talking about (if i manage to find them again haha!). Thanks!!