UnO4Kemper pedals problem...

• Hi, I'm a bass player (from Italy)I have a little problem (I hope easily solvable :D ). I replaced the original Beheringer FCB1010's Eprom (it's a new floorboard that I bought at the same time of the UnO4Kemper) with UnO4Kemper's Eprom (it was enough easy). At this point I connected (with the two midi cables) the floorboard at the Kemper (the Kemper's display shows: " UnO for Kemper v 1.0 connected!") , and then I did the full test procedure (1+ 3), and, before the pedals calibration, the display (after a very fast A0) don't shows A1 but F1(From FCB1010 manual: The display shows F1 if no MIDI connection is present. If you connected MIDI Out to MIDI In, the display shows A1. In this case, the MIDI connections operate correctly). Then I completed the calibration procedure for the two pedals. After this I tested the floorboard with the Kemper and the two pedals don't have worked, I tried to adjust some setting in the Kemper, but no way... The other functions of Un04Kemper configuration seems work correctly (stomps, tap, rig selection and bank or performance selection), not the pedals. Then I repeated the same full test procedure, by connecting another midi cable from the MIDI OUT/THRU to the MIDI IN in the FCB1010 (without Kemper) with the same result: F1 and not A1. I asked to Xavier (UnO4Kemper), but his answer was: "if the kemper shows "UnO for Kemper connected" the communication is working correctly. In order to use the expression pedals, you need to do some setup in the Kemper for each rig. I'm sure you will find the necessary info on the Kemper forum or in the Kemper manual.". I read some topic, but I think my procedure was ok: I put in a slot a wha (cry, in the stomp A, in perform mode), I actived the effect, but the pedal don't gave any signal... I try also with the two pedals but the wha is setting in the first pedal. In the wha settings, there is not "off" or "touch", all seems regular. I don't tested anything about the volume pedal, but I think it don't work the same. Have you some help for me? Thank you...

• Welcome!

1. First make sure that when you calibrate the pedals you really sweep through, i.e. heel down, enter, then toe down, enter.
    2. Xavier is right that the communication is established when the display says the UnO4 Kemper is connected.

Now check again if the pedals do something and report back, please.
    Make sure that wah control is set to PEDAL.

• Also (sorry if this is patronising) make sure the midi OUT on the FCB is connected to midi IN on the KPA, and midi OUT on the KPA is connected to midi IN on the FCB. Just to take the set up out of the equation!

Cheers,
    Sam

• 1. First make sure that when you calibrate the pedals you really sweep through, i.e. heel down, enter, then toe down, enter.

Here's the problem. I misunderstand the first movement to make. At first I calibrated toe, then the heel... and every calibration I made, was reversed. :D Thank you Ingolf! I don't know how, but you have hit the target at the first shot!! All works now. Thank you again very very much indeed...
    Thank you sambrox, fortunately the Midi cable was already well connected ^^ .