Bass guitar --> Kemper amp --> Audio interface --> Studio Monitors... will this work correctly?

• Hi,

I am relatively new to Kemper profiling amplifier. I use it with my guitars only. I just got Jackson bass guitar and I was wondering if there's anything special that I need to change in my current rig (guitar -> Kemper amp -> Roland Quad Capture (audio interface) -> KRK Rokit 10" studio monitors)? Would I need to monitor bass guitar with bass cabinet? Or I can use the same setup that I use for my guitars? I read the manual and it mentions several things for bass players and the setup that was mentioned there includes bass cabinets.... Please let me know if you tried it. As from my understanding, everything should be OK with the current rig setup and I should not be able to "brick" any of these devices.

Thanks,
    Aleksandar

• try using a compressor it will help keep things under control and have fun

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks a lot everybody! I have actually tried it and it sounds fantastic. I am really loving it, although I don't have a lot of time to play, but when I do it, I feel 20 years younger. :) My Kemper amp has that beautiful effect.