Help programming FCB 1010 ??

• I've just bought the Behringer FCB1010 Midi controller with the Uno 4 Kemper chip.

I understand how to programme the effects pedals (hold pedal and press the required button on the Kemper) but I don't understand how to programme the Profiles on the lower pedals.

How do I programme each pedal so I have clean channel on 1 crunch on 2 distortion on 3 etc?

I haven't had the chance to play with it properly yet but just the thought confuses me ha ha

Thanks in advance

• Use Performance mode on the KPA, select a bank and slot using the FCB, and then browse your KPA rigs until you find the one you want. Press the Store button and after you go through the Store dialog you're done.

• I've got my board configured to stomps on the top row and rig selection on the bottom.

When I press pedal 5 it goes straight back to 1 again though.

Any ideas how I turn 5 into another rig selection so I have 5 rig selection pedals?

• I've got my board configured to stomps on the top row and rig selection on the bottom.

When I press pedal 5 it goes straight back to 1 again though.

Any ideas how I turn 5 into another rig selection so I have 5 rig selection pedals?

Select Slot 5 turn the Browse button and go to the rig you want to insert and select the Load button, then store it. It would be good to read the manual and know what the basic functions do to allow yourself to become more familiar with the unit. There is the basic manual and the reference manual that will tell you each individual settings for the effect or stomps. When I first got mine I myself found it difficult to do what seemed basic functions but reading the manuals as well as searching on the forum have been great help to answer many questions I had on How To's.

• In perform mode, slot 5 jumps straight back to slot 1 when I press it.

In Browse mode, slot 5 lights up when I press it and stays on slot 5. I browse my rigs and choose the one I want. I press load, I press store and save it. Then when I come back to slot 5 after pressing another slot my saved rig isn't on there anymore.

I've read through the manuals and understand the basics but this has me confused

• In perform mode, slot 5 jumps straight back to slot 1 when I press it.

In Browse mode, slot 5 lights up when I press it and stays on slot 5. I browse my rigs and choose the one I want. I press load, I press store and save it. Then when I come back to slot 5 after pressing another slot my saved rig isn't on there anymore.

I've read through the manuals and understand the basics but this has me confused

Hit the STORE button to store the selection.